BrightHOME Energy Solutions offers mini-split heat pumps for residential and commercial buildings throughout the NYC metro region. We guarantee energy savings!
You’ve heard about mini-splits, and it could be time to install one in your home or building.
Mini-split heating units have gained a lot of popularity in recent years, and it’s easy to see why. These efficient, ductless systems offer comparable heating power to any large furnace but are more manageable from season to season. Mini-splits are easy to maintain, which is an important consideration today – no matter what your motivation.
How mini-split heating systems work:
- Most of the machinery is located outside your building, making it more quiet inside.
- Instead of ductwork to transfer heated air, the system uses copper tubing to exchange heat with wall-mounted units.
- Energy-efficient blowers heat the rooms in which they are located.
- System works in reverse during summer, providing high-performance AC.
Choose BrightHOME for your mini-split installation in Westchester, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Putnam County, Rockland County and Western Connecticut.
BrightHOME is NYC’s leading home energy contractor. BrightHOME’s consultants are certified and experienced, and have developed a reputation for excellent customer service and quality work. Especially when you’re learning about a new technology like the mini-split, you want to get as much information as you can from a contractor who knows. We’re here for you.
- Your high performance home and building team
- Environmentally conscious
- Always efficient with your investment in our services
- Always focused on home and building comfort