- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning
- Other Services
More than your average contracting company
We founded BrightHOME with the simple goal of helping homeowners be more comfortable, save money and reduce their environmental impact. It is this core mission that has helped us build successful relationships with thousands of homeowners across the region, and given rise to our reputation as a results-driven building performance contractor with a particular emphasis on exemplary customer service.
With you every step of the way
Not enough contractors today are willing to educate and support customers through the buying process to a confident decision, they simply quote a number and get to work. This is where we are different. Our team is committed to improving the health, comfort, and efficiency of your home. Our unique process combines years of industry experience with advanced building science principles, which may sound intimidating, but we supply the education and support you need to make the best decision for your home. Here is what you get with BrightHOME:
- A BPI certified Energy Efficiency Expert to walk you through each phase of the project, explaining everything along the way
- A customized cost savings report based on your home
- Our experienced service crew who are always prompt, courteous, and clean up when the job is done
- The BrightHOME guarantee - we stand by our work and guarantee energy reduction by up to 40%
- Peace of mind knowing that your efforts are part of a larger initiative to conserve energy and combat climate change
We will increase your home's energy efficiency, save you thousands of dollars in utility costs, and lower your carbon footprint. Fill out the form above or call us today to begin your path to a more efficient home.
Thanks to Energize NY for putting this video together!
All homeowners are eligible for rebates! Click here to learn how much YOU qualify for.
What Our Customers Are Saying
A recent study conducted by researchers from Boston University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, published in March 2016, illustrates the tremendous effects increased insulation in... Read more